Downgraded from Windows 7 to Windows XP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downgraded from Windows 7 to Windows XP

Post by MJaoune on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 pm

After using Windows 7 Ultimate for 6 months, but I used Windows XP Professional before, I saw that Windows XP is much faster than Windows 7 (They are both x32(86) Bit), I have a 2 GB RAM with a 2 core Intel Processor, and a 512 MB Graphic Card (Not that important), Windows XP is known to handle Processors much better than Windows 7, it can also handle the OpenGL Graphics much better, I am telling you this because I've tried both, and I saw that it is not worth it to buy Windows 7 Ultimate if you don't want Aero or Direct X 10+, I think this is what only Windows 7 have that XP doesn't have.

Conclusion: Windows XP has better performance than Windows 7
BUT
Windows 7 has better looking interface than Windows XP.

Of course I've downgraded to Windows XP Professional.

Thanks
MJaoune
Administrator
Administrator

http://mjaoune-forum.jordanforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Downgraded from Windows 7 to Windows XP

Post by pop84 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:04 am

I'm using using Windows 7 Ultimate . And i have one hard parted on two partition( c & d ) Of course on C is win 7 , and on D is my personal stuff ( music , pics ,etc... ) If I downgrade on xp , what will be with my disc D , and data ? Can I use it on win XP ?

And one of topic : How to get this : imagic photo enhancer ? Some help and tips ?
Thank's Basketball
pop84

Back to top Go down

Post by MJaoune on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:57 am

pop84 wrote:I'm using using Windows 7 Ultimate . And i have one hard parted on two partition( c & d ) Of course on C is win 7 , and on D is my personal stuff ( music , pics ,etc... ) If I downgrade on xp , what will be with my disc D , and data ? Can I use it on win XP ?

And one of topic : How to get this : imagic photo enhancer ? Some help and tips ?
Thank's Basketball
First of all, be sure if you want to use windows XP, Second of all, just format C and install the windows on it, you can still use your media documents on D if you haven't formatted it, you can use the disk management located in Control panel >> Administrative tools >> Computer Management >> Disk Management for more info.
MJaoune
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pop84 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:35 am

MJaoune wrote:
pop84 wrote:I'm using using Windows 7 Ultimate . And i have one hard parted on two partition( c & d ) Of course on C is win 7 , and on D is my personal stuff ( music , pics ,etc... ) If I downgrade on xp , what will be with my disc D , and data ? Can I use it on win XP ?

Thank's Basketball
First of all, be sure if you want to use windows XP, Second of all, just format C and install the windows on it, you can still use your media documents on D if you haven't formatted it, you can use the disk management located in Control panel >> Administrative tools >> Computer Management >> Disk Management for more info.

Thank's again lol!
pop84

Back to top Go down

Post by MJaoune on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:28 am

pop84 wrote:
MJaoune wrote:

Thank's Basketball

Thank's again lol!
You are welcome Wink
MJaoune
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by underhill on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 am

I think win7 is better than xp pro, it's just a feel, Arrow
underhill

Back to top Go down

Post by MJaoune on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:38 am

underhill wrote:I think win7 is better than xp pro, it's just a feel, Arrow
You may think that just because of the graphical user interface, but actually it is not better
MJaoune
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum