Don't ever use Perfect Optimizer software or anything similar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't ever use Perfect Optimizer software or anything similar

Post by MJaoune on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Don't ever use a software called Perfect Optimizer (It is a registry cleaner/repairer) or any similar software.
After I used it for only a couple of minutes, I restarted my computer and then I realized that it is very laggy when I drag a window or scroll anything, and my computer was very slow, at first I thought that it was my ATi Graphic Card, I updated it to the latest version, but the problem is still there!!! I searched over Google, nothing was handy, then I realized that it is something to do with Perfect Optimizer, I tried to reset everything in Perfect Optimizer and restarted my computer, still the same problem!! Then I figured out that it is something to do with blocking my RAM or Processor, finally I used Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (A very powerful anti-malware) and did a flash scan (Flash scan means scanning the memory), it started and found nothing at first, then after 30 seconds, 13 Objects Infected were found!!!
I then saw the scan log and found the following:
1- 2 Rogue.FixTools
2- 10 PUP.PerfectOptimizers

I was very shocked to see a malware named after the software's name that I used (Perfect Optimizer)!!!!
After that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware told me to reboot my computer, and after the Windows started, IT FINALLY WORKED!!!!

Here is a picture of the scan log:

And here is Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware's Website: http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Thank you for reading Smile
MJaoune
Administrator
Administrator

http://mjaoune-forum.jordanforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't ever use Perfect Optimizer software or anything similar

Post by pop84 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:05 pm

MJaoune wrote:Don't ever use a software called Perfect Optimizer (It is a registry cleaner/repairer) or any similar software.
After I used it for only a couple of minutes, I restarted my computer and then I realized that it is very laggy when I drag a window or scroll anything, and my computer was very slow, at first I thought that it was my ATi Graphic Card, I updated it to the latest version, but the problem is still there!!! I searched over Google, nothing was handy, then I realized that it is something to do with Perfect Optimizer, I tried to reset everything in Perfect Optimizer and restarted my computer, still the same problem!! Then I figured out that it is something to do with blocking my RAM or Processor, finally I used Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (A very powerful anti-malware) and did a flash scan (Flash scan means scanning the memory), it started and found nothing at first, then after 30 seconds, 13 Objects Infected were found!!!
1- 2 Rogue.FixTools

I was very shocked to see a malware named after the software's name that I used (Perfect Optimizer)!!!!
After that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware told me to reboot my computer, and after the Windows started, IT FINALLY WORKED!!!!

And here is Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware's Website: http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Thank's for the tip bro !
pop84

Back to top Go down

Post by MJaoune on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:37 am

pop84 wrote:
MJaoune wrote:Don't ever use a software called Perfect Optimizer (It is a registry cleaner/repairer) or any similar software.
1- 2 Rogue.FixTools

Thank's for the tip bro !
No problem, you are welcome Smile
MJaoune
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pop84 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:58 am

But what is your sugestion for optimize PC ? Which tools ? I have TuneUp Utilities 2011 .
pop84

Back to top Go down

Post by pop84 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:08 am

And I forgot to ask . On your PC did Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is permanently on, or include it as necessary . On my PC only runing A**** P****** S******* S**** . Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware I turn on once or twice a month
pop84

Back to top Go down

Post by MJaoune on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:46 am

pop84 wrote:And I forgot to ask . On your PC did Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is permanently on, or include it as necessary . On my PC only runing A**** P****** S******* S**** . Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware I turn on once or twice a month
No, I don't it is not permanently on, only when necessary, and yes keep A**** on permanently, but don't turn both on, it will make your computer very slow, because a single antivirus takes a quarter of the memory if you have 1 gb ram
MJaoune
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pop84 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 am

MJaoune wrote:
pop84 wrote:And I forgot to ask . On your PC did Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is permanently on, or include it as necessary . On my PC only runing A**** P****** S******* S**** . Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware I turn on once or twice a month
No, I don't it is not permanently on, only when necessary, and yes keep A**** on permanently, but don't turn both on, it will make your computer very slow, because a single antivirus takes a quarter of the memory if you have 1 gb ram
Thank's !
pop84

Back to top Go down

Post by MJaoune on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:31 am

pop84 wrote:
MJaoune wrote:
Thank's !
no problem Smile
MJaoune
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by underhill on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 pm

I use 360 Amigo System Speedup, and think its a good system optimize software. Thank you for you advice.
underhill

Back to top Go down

Post by MJaoune on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:48 am

underhill wrote:I use 360 Amigo System Speedup, and think its a good system optimize software. Thank you for you advice.
If you are sure that it is safe and secured, then use it Smile
MJaoune
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jhun3xx on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:54 am

i think... TuneUp Utilities with updated program is good to use... i will set up you in a good performance based on my experience... i was using TuneUp Utilities now... and nothing was wrong or bad happen...
jhun3xx

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top